Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A little flash fiction from THE KISS, book 2 of I AM WOLF

Twisting. Turning. Pulling. Blackness surrounded the clan members. A Crystal tree resting on the top of a mountain appeared in the distance. A million tiny bubbles of forgotten realms, each with a different scene floated by. They came to a bubble and were carried through a barrier into a whole new world. It was Cara’s wonderland. Her home in the night resembled a battlefield as though hell had opened up a small portal into her own mind.




I dedicated this to Piton Nv, the Hippie from FATE RADIO. The music he played while I wrote this inspired my muse in many ways. I wrote the rest of this chapter in a matter of minutes as oppose to hours. Thank you Kelly for your rockin morning show!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More